(as of Sep 29,2022 11:41:52 UTC – Details)
- Eliminates the need for wing nuts or lock pins
- Cross arm locks in at 90° for accurate measurement
- No-rust aluminum forged hinge & stainless steel spring
- Accurately measures loads from 6′ to 15′
- Large, accurate easy-to-read numbers
- English and metric measurements
- Spring-loaded locking push-buttons on each section
- Full 4′ horizontal arm for accurate measurement of wide loads
- Strong, non-conductive fiberglass construction
- Heavy rubber boot base for superior stability
- Compact model collapses to 51″ for easy truck storage
- Includes nylon storage bag for extra product life
COMPACT HEIGHT STICK FOR LOAD MEASUREMENT – The QuickClick Compact Plus height stick accurately measures loads and hazards up to 15′ high, but collapses to only 51” for storage in tool boxes, or trunks and back seats of pilot cars. The stick includes both English and Metric markings for use all across North America. The strong, non-conductive heavy-duty fiberglass body is impregnated with high visibility yellow coloring for easy identification and safe usage.
PATENTED QUICK CLICK HINGE – The patented spring loaded hinge takes the guesswork out of load height measurement. A simple pull and flip of the wrist locks the QuickClick Height Stick into the proper measuring position every time. The spring loaded hinge eliminates the need for wing nuts or lock pins. The no-rust aluminum forged hinge and stainless steel spring hold up against the elements for long field life.
EASY, ACCURATE LOAD HEIGHT AND CLEARANCE MEASUREMENT – No more need to guess at the proper measuring angle because the cross arm locks at 90 degrees, for accurate measurement. The stick accurately measures loads from 6′ to 15′. Large, accurate easy-to-read numbers with both US and metric measurements insure that you know the exact height of your load.
USED BY TRUCKING PROFESSIONALS NATION-WIDE – The QuickClick Compact Plus height stick is designed for use by auto haulers, equipment movers, fire and rescue, police, truckers, wide load escorts and more who need to eliminate bridge contact and equipment damage by measuring their loads before they leave the yard. It is also especially good for chase cars, pilot cars and police who need to store the stick in their trunk or back seat.
ACCURATE MEASUREMENT UP TO 15′ – The extra tall height stick accurately measures loads from 6′ to 15′ and includes large, accurate easy-to-read numbers marked off in 1” and 1mm increments for precise measurement. Spring-loaded locking push buttons on each section allow for easy extension and retraction. The 4′ horizontal arm is perfect for measuring wide loads, and the heavy rubber boot base provides superior stability. The stick collapses to 51” and a reusable storage bag is also included.